Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And The Walls Come Tumbling Down

So an executive of Goldman Sachs decides after twelve years that calling clients muppets and putting profits before people is not acceptable. He decides to do this publicly in the New York Times.

See the links below for all the details.

My question is this:

When did this man suddenly grow a conscience? Or is this a matter of rats leaving a sinking ship and the first ones to vacate are pulling a "Ponctius Pilate" and washing their hands of a bigger mess about to hit the fan.

Either way I'm glad I never earned enough to have to place my trust in any of these robber barons. I'm sure our executive friend has enough cash stashed away not to have to worry about the fate of the institution he has developed a sudden distaste for these past few days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/executive-blisters-goldman-sachs-in-essay-says-officials-referred-to-clients-as-muppets/2012/03/14/gIQAfn6hBS_story.html?tid=pm_pop

2 comments:

Voyance en direct said...

My congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and liked especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Especially do not get discouraged, your blog is really great!


Yvonne Korent-Erlichman said...

Mes remerciements!